Position: PR&Communications Manager
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
We are seeking a PR&Communications Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline