Position: General Manager, Destination Kids
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
Details: Fundraising Manager reports directly to the Management team and sharing collective responsibility to deliver the organization’s strategy. He/She will lead a small and dedicated team of fundraisers to provide the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which will enable the organization to achieve its fundraising targets and organizational development programmer.
They will have substantial fundraising and management experience, a talent for building relationships and a proven track record in securing funds from statutory sources, foundations, trusts and major donors. Experience in development of an individual donor program, including donor marketing is also an advantage.
- Lead the annual fundraising planning process to produce effective strategies to achieve income targets across the range of revenue streams.
- In cooperation with the management, lead the development of any long-term strategy to achieve agreed long term organizational goals.
- Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds.
- Produce cost-effective budgets to achieve action plans.
- Develop and maintain income and expenditure tracking and evaluation systems.
- Ensure the Fundraising Department is kept within budget.
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income meeting set targets.
- Oversee the management of grant and trust income program, supporting the senior fundraising manager as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports.
- Lead the new individual giving development plan which includes recruitment and development of new donors.
- Lead on development of new funding streams.
- Develop and maintain effective supporter journeys for the development of relationships and retention.
- Demonstrable track record of Fundraising.
- Experience of utilising the strength of an organisation brand for charity/business development.
- Proven track record of meeting challenging income targets.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder, client and donor relationships.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Proven track record in fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization.
- Effective dissemination of information to large and diverse groups.
- Knowledge of the fundraising environment and of a range techniques and disciplines which will support the cost-effective generation of income.
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills with the ability to present and convey complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently.
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate the type of initiatives and programs within the scope of the post and initiate, develop and deliver new initiatives that build on their successes.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professional Development relevant to the role purpose and level