Position: Events Programming Manager
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
- Produces event schedule for all Destination Properties brands with the initiative to make each venue an engaging destination, promotes positive guest experiences to each brand guidelines.
- Responsible for concept development of events and submit data driven post event evaluation report of sales, attendance and swot analysis.
- Ability to create unique fun activities that would appeal to hostel guest demographics (in house and tours). Develop unique fun tours and activities that creates a positive experience that also makes our brand values stand out.
- Responsible for planning the activity roster for all hostels (notice board) delivering truly unique guided tours and experiences to each destination, do in-depth research, source and vet vendors and create SOP for each destination with the director of events.
- Committed to empowering guest experiences to each brands objective with events that would highlight our values and increasing awareness.
- CSR Initiatives.
- Developing overall company’s social responsibility strategy.
- Build upon and further shape the vision and strategies for events with event director, implementing and developing policies relating to ethical, sustainable, environmental responsibilities by ensuring the company has a positive impact on the various causes, local communities and championing unique CSR initiatives.