Position: E-Commerce Manager
Business Unit: Corporate
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
The E-Commerce Manager to oversee the development and utility of our company’s income-generating sites. The e-commerce manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
- Develop brand E-commerce business strategy, including the product and price strategy, shopper/consumer experience management and in-store activation management while working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and roll-out an E-commerce analytics dashboard to track KPIs.
- Create and maintain joint business plans with E-commerce platforms or emerging key accounts to grow the online channels.
- Manage E-commerce platform partnerships to effectively drive e-commerce sales and ensure growth of sales figures.
- Create frameworks that transform social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Create promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Review copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyze traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examine sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Good command of English language skill.
- 5 years of experience in managing E-commerce channel with proven success.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.