Position: Director of Operation – Virtual Kitchen
Business Unit: Restaurants
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations – Virtual Kitchen to organize, build up the business and oversee the daily operations of our Fast Casual Division. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team.
- Design policies that align with overall strategy.
- Monitor Labor by analyzing store reports, labor scheduling, Labor productivity.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and optimize supplies, utilities and all outlet costs/expenses.
- Coordinate with marketing department to implement marketing campaign and new products to meet brand’s objectives.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Proven experience as manager or senior equivalent position.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledgeable in computers and financial flow through of the bar and restaurants.
- Competent to be a team leader, react quickly and work well under pressure. Tactful and sensitive to employee needs.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.