Position: Director of Hotel Marketing
Business Unit: Hotel
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
To support the needs of the business by working with the Chief Executive Officer to develop a detailed marketing communication strategy to drive promotion of Hotel brands and then lead the implementation of key elements of that strategy to deliver business
results and support hotels. As a functional leader of our marketing efforts, the person in this position is responsible for ensuring a
close and effective alignment of marketing activities with operational and leadership colleagues across the other functions of the hotel group.
- Ability to direct and manage the relationship with both creative and media buying agencies.
- Ability to manage multiple hostels marketing, advertising, public relations, as well as finance / budget planning and management.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- A thorough understanding of setting marketing objectives, tactics, and strategies required.
- Exceptional communication skills and command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Advanced computer literacy and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office; Microsoft Publisher knowledge a key benefit; Adobe Create Suite knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Understands the market and its competitors both locally and internationally.
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player and able to work and adapt under pressure and act as a team leader with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong Project Manager is familiar with project management tools such as Asana / Trello.
- Has a deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok platforms.
- Is able to deploy, monitor and optimize PPC campaigns and understands how to calculate their ROI
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing; Communications or equivalent required. Masters a plus.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years in Hotel, Hostel or Leisure related Marketing and Communications field.
- On property and pre-opening experience would be an added benefit.
- Knows the vibes, able to put the vibes into the communications.