Position: Director of Cluster Purchasing – Hostels
Business Unit: Hostels
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
A Director of Cluster Purchasing responsible for managing the procurement team for hostels supporting the daily operation, company growth, execution and professionalizing the procurement function.
- Assist with strategic procurement direction and execution of agreed procurement strategies.
- Execute national, group and multi-location agreements.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders and manage the procurement team in supporting daily operational requirements.
- New supplier/product sourcing to support daily operation, new properties, new brand concepts.
- Support procurement systems set up, management and development.
- Streamlining the procurement process for routine/low value items and driving value hard in leverage and strategic product categories.
- Grow team skills and capability. Help in developing a professional and respected procurement function, inside and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 8 years procurement experience in hospitality or hostels.
- Strong knowledge of Thailand supply market in F&B and OS&E. FF&E a plus.
- Understanding of strategic procurement process and activities.
- Having experience in Purchase Plus is preferable.
- Track record of delivering and managing multi-location and national contracts In Thailand.
- Energetic, action oriented with an excellent network.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex concurrent projects.
- Comfortable in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- Good command of Thai and English.