Position: Director of Acquisitions (Hotels)
Business Unit: Hotels
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
A Director of Acquisitions is responsible for assisting in implementation of business plans, strategies, and goals for the growth of the company. Manage and execute acquisition of land, communities and development assets to ensure value added.
- Underwrite transactions that meet investment objectives by analyzing financing options and operating metrics and creating proformas and business plans for new acquisitions.
- Visit acquisition targets to evaluate the real estate, the submarket, the physical condition of the property, and conduct markets
- Manage acquisition process from deal sourcing, through execution and closing.
- Prepare summaries, recommendations, and other interpretive reports for key stakeholders.
- Construct and operate detailed, complicated financial models in Excel for investment opportunities, including acquisition valuation, preferred equity and joint venture equity waterfalls, and lender underwriting.
- Gather financial, market, and other data to evaluate the overall performance of potential investments versus established budgets and targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams (such as operations and construction management) to vet assumptions.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders including brokers, sellers, legal, finance, accounting, and engineering as needed.
- Execute special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or related fields.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel software), as well as property management software preferably.
- Must be highly organized; pays meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), problem-solving, analytical, planning, prioritization, multi-tasking, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Reliable, professional demeanor with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record for developing high-performing teams.
- Ability to learn company specific, proprietary system quickly.