Position: Digital Engagement Manager
Business Unit: Corporate
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the DestinationTeam? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career.
Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Establish the pre check-in sales & marketing strategy for all channels
- Create and implement email campaigns to connect with guests before they travel
- Work with channel managers to scope how we’re connecting with our guests before travel
- Work with the social media team to create campaigns which drive pre check-in bookings
- Automate/optimize campaigns where possible
- At least 2 years of experience. Ideally would have worked in a tech-centric travel company, such as Agoda, Booking, etc.
- Young, creative and energetic
- Digital marketing & sales, especially focused on email campaigns, is a must
- Background in content management is a plus
- Management experience would be helpful
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement