Position: Business Development Manager– Real Estate Investment
Business Unit: Hotels
Location: Chanvanich Building, Prakanong
Details: A Business Development is responsible for giving advice to management based on matters of investments in the real estate market; he/she may also work as a realtor who provides assistance to management in the process of buying properties.
- Work with landlords to find potential property to rent or buy properties, communicating and negotiating prices.
- Finding new property in hospitality or hostel industry.
- Create and keep update the master strategic development plan of brands in portfolio to define market potential and penetration approach.
- Negotiate with landlords, developers, or brokers to obtain the best market rental and lease term.
- Handover the approved site to related departments in a timely manner.
- Ensure the lease agreement is written along with the company’s interest and create win-win situation.
- Coordinate with finance and operations to analyze the performance of existing property and recommend management whether to renew lease, relocate or close it.
- Maintain close personal contact with retail developers and other real estate people for long-term business relationship.
- Oversee and handle negotiations with real estate agents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or Business or in a related discipline.
- Over 3 years experiences in a relevant position and real estate industry.
- Experience explores in South of Thailand market is preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills, since a real estate consultant must conduct negotiations with real estate agents and landlords.
- Strong analytical skills, must conduct research and analyze the property market to find a profitable deal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good command of English.